Saturday, March 21, 2015

Behind The Scenes: Nichelle Singer & Elle Peril








Model: Elle Peril
Photographer: Nichelle Singer
Photos by Molly Caitlin Baber

I am forever inspired by other people, and a part of learning more about your craft is observing and helping others working in the same field. Nichelle Singer not only models but also does her own photography (Nichellesinger.com). I was invited to come along to her shoot with Elle Peril last weekend in Frohnau, Berlin, to assist with puppy watching and behind the scenes photos.

The most rewarding part of watching photo shoots is seeing the differences in how each photographer and model works. There's so much to learn simply from listening to how photographers phrase the way they want their model to pose, and realising how they put their vision into action.

It really inspired me and got me full of ideas for my next shoots coming up. I am now so excited to see how Nichelle's photos turned out! And also excited to work with other photographers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment